Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Advertising...

As my business grows I have created a very good returning customer base. I am now reaching out to new customers and working on gaining exposure in the Binghamton region and surrounding areas. On Monday, January 30th WBNG aired a 30 second commercial which will run for 1 week advertising a $50.00 gift certificate for just $25! Fox 40 will offer the same certificate beginning on February 8th! News Channel 34 began airing today a $50.00 gift certificate for just $25.00.

I am doing this to reach out to new customers who may not be familiar with my business and what I offer. These will make a great gift for holidays and can be applied towards not only portrait sessions but weddings or events! So if you or someone you know is looking for or needs a photographer send them a gift certificate today!

No comments:

Post a Comment