Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Expanding...

    As most people know I have been serious about photography since high school and now work solo professionally. I have a great list of contacts, most who have also started their own business. Others who are working professionals who are great supporters and always have great advice. With that, I also have to thank my customers. Thank you to everyone who has previously hired me. My dream would not have started taking off if it weren't for you. Your time and interest in my business is greatly appreciated.
    Recently I have been working on expanding the business name, trying to get it out there for the exposure and gain more customers. There is a bridal show coming up Feb. 19th that you can find me at and soon to be on TV! WBNG and News Channel 34 offer specials from local businesses. Kristys Imagination Photography has been working with both stations, who have been excellent to provide new or returning customers with discounted offers. These will be airing soon, so stay tuned to the Facebook page for more details and how to purchase. This is something that is new to my business and if all goes well will continue to participate.
    Other local media sources are also being considered for advertising so keep checking back for current events and updates. Once again I want to personally thank everyone who has hired, supported and continue to support the growth of Kristys Imagination Photography and ask you to continue supporting and follow as this business grows into what will hopefully someday be one of Greater Binghamton's top photography businesses!


No comments:

Post a Comment