Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring is here!

   The recent bridal show at the Riverwalk Hotel was a great day and it was great meeting so many brides to be and learning more about their day. I am also excited to be working with some couples! However I do have exciting news!
   Beginning this month Kristys Imagination Photography will begin working with Simply Rebecca Studios. Rebecca makes wonderful products such as clothing or simple house hold items. She does a wonderful job on all her pieces and I am excited to say I will be photographing all of her products for her website! We will be working together to build a portfolio of great pieces!
   I am also excited that summer is on its way because that means busy busy busy! I am looking at another wedding season and more events! This year I am looking to enter July Fest to sell my fine art photography and promote other services as well. Marketing is something my business needs right now and I like meeting people so they know who their photographer will be. So keep on checking in to see where Kristys Imagination Photography will be and what is going on with the business!

No comments:

Post a Comment